Booking Terms and Conditions
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required to secure a booking & the balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival. Confirmation will be issued upon receipt of payments.
- In the event of cancellation, the following charges will apply • Booking deposit is non-refundable 4-6 weeks before arrival 50% • 2-4 weeks before arrival 75% • 2 weeks or less before arrival 100%
- Heating and electricity are included but excessive usage will be deducted from deposit retained.
- A security/damage deposit must be given to the Supervisor in cash in the sum of €100.00 on arrival. This will be returned to you on your departure provided that the Supervisor is satisfied that the terms and conditions have been complied with. Cost of repairs to property as a result of negligence will be deducted from the security deposit, with an additional charge where this is insufficient.
- Guests should arrive at the property between 15.00 hours & 18.00 hours on check-in day & depart before 11.00 hours on the morning of departure.
We would appreciate if you would contact us 24 hours prior to arrival on +353 87 1464636 with an estimated time of arrival.
- The proprietors are not responsible for any loss of valuables or property during your stay or left behind after departure at 4 Cois Chnoic Holiday Home Dingle Town.
- The number of persons stated on the reservation form must not be exceeded, the maximum number of persons being 7.
- In the unlikely event of our having to cancel your holiday, we will offer you a choice of a full refund of all monies paid to us or of staying in an alternative Holiday Home.
- Pets with the exception of guide dogs are not permitted in the Holiday Home.
- If clients behave in a disruptive manner, cause damage to property or behave in any other manner deemed unreasonable by the officer of the company, rental of the property may be terminated with no rental refund. Request for cots and high chairs must be made on booking and while we will endeavour where possible to meet your request, it can not be guaranteed. Cot linen must be brought along with you.
- You must be over 21 to book No 4 Cois Chnoic Holiday Home Dingle Town
- If as a consequence of ‘Force Majeure’, No 4 Cois Chnoic Holiday Home Dingle Town is forced to curtail, alter or cancel a holiday, the Client shall not be at liberty to maintain a claim for compensation or otherwise arising as a consequence of the said curtailment, alteration or cancellation of the holiday. In these terms and conditions the term ‘Force Majeure’ shall mean Acts of God, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions, fire, destruction or damage to holiday accommodation, riots, acts of civil war, civil commotion, requisition of property, insolvency or default of any provider of the accommodation, delays due to construction, or any other reason or event which No 4 Cois Chnoic Holiday Home Dingle Town could not foresee or forestall.
- Any dispute or difference of any kind whatsoever which arises or occurs between any of the parties hereto in relation to anything or matter arising under, out of or in connection with this Contract shall be referred to arbitration under the Arbitration Rules of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators – Irish Branch. Alternatively, a claim may be pursued via the Small Claims Court.
- Whilst every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information detailed on our website No 4 Cois Chnoic Holiday Home Dingle Town cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions. All liability for loss by reliance on the information contained is hereby excluded. In the unlikely event that there is a miscalculation of the amounts due on your booking, we will inform you immediately giving details of the correct price thereby giving you the opportunity to accept or decline your reservation based on the re-calculated rate.